Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions about rules
Norr'u Offline

Questions about rules

Hello, I am new to both RO and HeRO .. I found this server from an ad and I found it interesting. So I looked at HeRO forum to know more about this server. and there, I found some interesting threads, about banned list and jailed list. I am impressed at how strict this server is so I become more interested to join this serverLove. BUT I saw somethings that bother me .. and confuse me.
1. Botting
2. AFK
3. Prohibited things to do on Prontera street.
Those are some things I do not understand clearly. For botting .. maybe.. you want the players to do things manually .. like this game is real so you have to do everything step by step.. If that so, I'm okay with it.
For AFK ... do you mean you can't leave your character for a long time ..? I mean .. like when you open a shop, you have to wait in front of the computer? I hope someone could explain about this.
And then.. about Prontera street.. Maybe it's like real life? .. Is that so?
There more things that I do not understand, but I can't list them all right now, maybe later in the game I'll be able to understand them more. Maybe I should read some more forums.. Also, I'm sorry that my english isn't that understandable and if I'm asking silly things .___. .Sorry
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2013 01:43 AM by Norr'u.)
10-25-2013 01:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Questions about rules - Norr'u - 10-25-2013 01:31 AM
RE: Questions about rules - Ptah - 10-25-2013, 04:29 AM
RE: Questions about rules - Cat-Alin - 10-25-2013, 05:19 AM
RE: Questions about rules - Norr'u - 10-25-2013, 07:43 AM
RE: Questions about rules - Fyrus Carmin - 10-25-2013, 09:55 AM
RE:??Questions about rules - EggShen - 10-25-2013, 01:41 PM