Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best sniper build for ToH and AFRO XD
Ptah Offline
Lurker Above

Threads: 21
RE: Best sniper build for ToH and AFRO XD
I vote to get some weapon breakers in ToH items just to play with CP.

Owell, I can't say sniper is most fun, but it's one of the easiest class there is. You don't really need much gears, as long as you have ~180 aspd (the more the better) and 150 dex you're pretty much set to go. OAB is advised, like CP mentioned. Also, from my time as sniper (got bored with it, too easy. Now I'm farming ADs to nuke everything in sight :D ) few advice:
- Never ever forget the useful charge arrow. It always helped me keep mobs away.
- It's better to play safe if you're not confident that you can take a bunch of monsters. Keep DSing them one at a time, don't collect them all behind you.
- Usually, I took only steel and immaterial arrows for ToH, screw verters, you should have enough DPS with OAB/steel or OAB/immats anyways.
- If everything else fails don't forget about traps. Traps are you best friends. Promise.
- In item trial, just see what monsters you need and try to kill them all while you're walking until you get job done. If you're lazy to switch arrows, leave thanas for last.
- I was fortunate enough to keep with only supplies I brought, and most of my weight went into OB I was using (I just love 7 SP DS, that's my weakness.) + strawberries for SP;
That's pretty much all i can remember atm, can edit in more when it's not 2am :D
God i have too many characters. Just call me Bisu and let's end this -_-
[Image: fco46t.jpg][Image: 4se5oh.jpg]
Want to help HeRO? Feeling you're full of ideas that people will adore? Don't just stand there! Join HeRO T&D Crew!
11-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best sniper build for ToH and AFRO XD - by Ptah - 11-04-2013, 06:34 PM