Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Counter Skill
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

Counter Skill

Just a suggestion to make the knight class, which is meant to be a strong, powerful class, useful again.

At present, the skill "counter attack" counters normal physical attacks. Which is pretty crappy, seeing how it's labelled as one of the knights best skills, yet its useless in fighting higher level monsters that regularly use skills, and in pvp/woe where no one really attacks normally.

There is an option to change this - counter can in fact counter some skills aswell. Nothing stupid, like countering a magic attack or a huge area of effect attack, but just counters physical skills such as "bash" or "sonic blow" for example.

This could help knight to regain its role as a useful class, as its easily outdone by others such as assassin, hunter, crusader..
Yes you can make a powerful knight, but only if you spend months getting certain cards. And you can do that with all classes anyway. This alone could make knights equal to other classes.

Anyway, i've tested it out, and it doesn't do much damage. Basically does a single critical hit to a successful counter, which arent to powerful for a knight. What this would do is make person attacking the knight have to think of something better then just constantly using one skill over and over again.

|More Awesome suggestions will be thought up of later!~|( If i can be bothered )

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2005 07:18 PM by _Wind_.)
11-12-2005 07:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Counter Skill - _Wind_ - 11-12-2005 07:14 PM
RE: Counter Skill - Balmung - 11-13-2005, 02:36 AM
RE: Counter Skill - Cessy - 11-13-2005, 03:10 AM
RE: Counter Skill - LightRocket - 11-13-2005, 03:40 AM
RE: Counter Skill - Manifus - 11-13-2005, 07:30 PM