Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Market Moderator/Autotrade expiration
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

Threads: 53
RE: Market Moderator/Autotrade expiration
Server reboots were something that I always looked forward because I knew that for the next day or two everything that was vended was either active players setting up troll shops, or new materials because all of the venders would get booted.

I like the idea, but I think doing something as simple as saying 'every 1st of the month at ______ o'clock there will be a quick server reset'. That way, once a month, the people who set venders and forget about them would have to remember. Potential down time would only be a half hour, and not only would the merchants be reset, but all of the people hunting after MVP's would have the golden opportunity to know that their MVP that they're farming is up. EVERYONE RUSH GTB! GO!

I like the idea, but the implication of the idea is going to get a minor bit of backlash from the administration because it would add yet another thing on their long 'to-do' list for something that doesn't cause THAT big of a problem. There's also the problem of determining if something is too overpriced. Where's the line for that? It's easy to point at a b-wing for 10mil and say that it's overpriced, but what about some card prices that can fluctuate in price by millions depending on who's selling and how many are on the market, or common items that we all know should just be NPC'ed?

I like the idea, I'm just afraid of the response from admins.
01-16-2014, 11:13 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Market Moderator/Autotrade expiration - by Adrillf - 01-16-2014, 11:13 PM