Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have suggestions.
Laenaya Offline
Where's my flyswatter?!

RE: I have suggestions.

Welcome aboard Odracirt.

First of all, I recommend you to go to the main site and click on "Info & Features", to get started. You can find useful info in there. Icon_smile

Instead of the heRO Full Installer it's already possible to download the official clients split in about 10 parts from RateMyServer.net, and then heRO Mini Installer, to play on this server. Although, if you have a slow and/or unstable connection it's recommended that you get the full installer using a download manager, such as Free Download Manager, GetRight, FlashGet, or anything else you might come by. As another alternative, you can download the official clients via torrent here. (If you need help, please refer to this post)

To read about reports, bugs and whatnot check "Help & Support" section of the forums. If you wanna know about changes/fixes and whatnot, check "Announcements". To know about players' suggestions and polls go to "Suggestions/Questions" and "Poll - Give Your Opinion!". Don't forget to take a look at "Guides" too, which has plenty of useful info for new players!

Custom Monsters' info can be found here. I'm not sure if it's complete or not, but someone seems to be improving it. Take a look at this post too, to know about official monsters with modifications. (For extra info you can use "@mi <monster name/id>" in game, without the quotes)

Custom Gears' info have several posts, which are mostly linked here.

Custom Quests' info are mostly on this wiki entry.

Sooner or later you're gonna encounter custom events too, so take a look at this entry and this one. Icon_biggrin

As for this part:
Quote:To eliminate/stop all bot users, cheaters, trading RO items/zeny for real money sellers/buyers.
Check this post Icon_twisted

[Image: CWsTYo5.png]
Dem friends!
04-03-2014 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I have suggestions. - Odracirt - 04-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: I have suggestions. - GM-Rahice - 04-03-2014, 02:50 PM
RE: I have suggestions. - Laenaya - 04-03-2014 04:20 PM
RE: I have suggestions. - Odracirt - 04-03-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: I have suggestions. - GM-Rahice - 04-03-2014, 06:29 PM