Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Price Question Thread
demishock Offline
Natural Selection

RE: Price Question Thread

(05-07-2014 12:48 AM)Phoenix Eterna Wrote:  As far as this goes, I'm not entirely sure how accurate it would be either, since, I'm assuming these are based on canon RO prices, not private servers. A server that has 1x drop rates, vs 5x drop rates is going to have different prices, and those servers with 100x drop rates...what even has value on them? lol. Thanks for the info though! Perhaps should find a way to promote the price check thread, that way people use it more or know about it.

Oh, yeah, those are the canon prices I believe. I'm just saying I wish we had a version of that for our own server, but I imagine there's probably a ton of maintenance that has to go into it. Thinking Even just some kind of bare-bones list page would be cool, though, where people who are market-savvy could sign up (like with the heRO wiki) and update prices, if they felt so inclined, and then people could CTRL+F search it instead of having to page through the forum thread (which appears to have a limit of 50 posts per page at the most). I have no idea if anyone else would want something like that, though, lol. I myself am completely useless about the market, so people could tell me any price and I'd probably believe them.

/Late-night ramblings; I should be asleep right now. XP

To help:
Join Test & Dev and/or our heRO wiki
Apply to be a GM or mod
Vote and Review

For help:
Submit a support ticket
Check the heRO wiki

[Image: 29bnhpd.jpg]
05-07-2014 12:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread