Item Trial was too hard
Item Trial was balanced
Item Trial was too easy
Trivia was too Hard
Trivia was balanced
Trivia was too Easy
Panda is too soft!
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trial of Heroes July 2014 Feedback thread
Valerie12345 Offline
Val Val

RE: Trial of Heroes July 2014 Feedback thread

I admit like Aqualys said, Monster trial was a bit difficult for me even if I dced but anyways... Jailrings: Nothing to say, pretty sweet choice! xD
Golden Raydric Archer: The only classes I saw to make it through end was creator since they had bombs also a few sniper and lk the rest all got dsed ( which is my case i mean 1k ds no way i could of pass , when I tried to cloack but somehow raydric continued to shoot me q-q)
Ice titan : Just ran cuz I didn't had enough time to ds 800 at em :c
Summer wai: dced at this moment, looked painful for those who had high vit :< but still a nice challenging choice. Cultist : Couldn't connect to server I missed, don't know how it was, but i would prolly run instead of dying q_q
Item Trial : also missed all that part, but as always item trial isn't a problem for me.
PVP: Was fun to watch, when 2 snipers were ds'in each other xD
Trivia: forgot about speed pots >.> and i never had an explosion card and wasn't interested in it so those 2 questions I messed them up rofl xD
Mass Battle: Pretty close, but was fun to see who wins Icon_biggrin
Once again, hope next month I don't dc xD and ty Garr and Panda was a fun one :3

List of characters

Seiko Kimura
Lyrianne
Aethera
Earla
Vindemiatrix
Rosie~
Lollipop :3
Vallhalla
Stylish Rogue
Tanky Blacksmith
Akame
I Fight
(This post was last modified: 07-27-2014 12:24 AM by Valerie12345.)
07-27-2014 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trial of Heroes July 2014 Feedback thread - Valerie12345 - 07-27-2014 12:23 AM