Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories
gianluca280395 Offline
Starved from coding

RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories

Sry for da engrish
Disclaimer: too boring, don’t read. tb/dr.
=======================================
It was a common day at the capital, Prontera. The merchants were selling their wardens and people were talking about politics, when a shout was heard from the tree in the middle of the city.

Teleported, there was a high priest dressed in red. On the next second he felt on knees, as the blood began to drip from his back.

A few meters from there, was Nurelion, a creator, with his amistr, Gobball, negotiating some herbs with the merchants on the street. He didn’t recognize the shout but his sheep was nervous, so he went there, and saw his guild fellow almost dead.

Sacer!! – He said, while taking one bottle of white potion from his cart and throwing on the priest. He took away the blinder from the priest’s eyes to check if he was conscious.

Hey, isn’t Nurelion? What are you doing here? – Signat asked, lying on the street. Don’t talk, we need to take you to the hospital. He left everything with the Kafra and put the priest on his cart, following to the next inn.

A few minutes have passed and he woke up.

Ouch! – Said the priest.

Take it easy, ok? You got a big cut on your back and your ribs were shown. What happened?

The priest whispered a few words in Latin, asking the Lord to relief his pain.

I was at the monastery hunting the undead, when I got surrounded and tried to teleport, but in that moment a knife hit me on the face and I couldn’t cast the spell. Thankfully I always carry a butterfly wing, but looks like they hit me hard before I could use.

So, you went there alone, again.
– Said Nurelion, with a face of disapproval. Fool, you will die someday if you keep with this.

Signat stared at the ceil for some seconds. W-What else can I do? The world is a mess but no one seems to care.

Mad You could ask for help. And what were you thinking? Kill all the monsters there is impossible. You said that it would take a decade or more to clean the place.

The priest stayed quiet for some time. I fear the end, Nurelion. But everything an exorcist can do is to hunt the demons. The bell is somewhere and it’s my entire fault.

For what I know, it is well secured. Searching for it around the world is a waste of time and throwing your life away will not solve the problem you created.
– Said Nurelion.

But this is the only thing I could do to redeem myself. I’ll be cautious on the next time. – Said Signat. But what brings you to Prontera? The last time we met was in Al de Baran when you did the DNA test on Lucretia Wings.

I was going to the library to make more researches but some merchants were selling herbs at 75% the price.

So, did you found a clue for that phial you were looking after?

Still not, I had to stop this for a while.
– Said the creator looking to the sleeping sheep on the floor. Not much time ago someone stole ores from Thor Volcano and for some reason it erupted.

I always thought that you won’t care for those things.

I don’t, but one month before that I checked all the temperatures inside the volcano. Looking at the previous reports it shouldn’t erupt. I want to know if I did the measures wrongly somehow.

Did you consider that the thermometer could be broken?

It was, but if you subtract the error on it still the temperatures were too low. I just don’t want to assume that someone has a power so great that would wake up a volcano.

They keep talking for half an hour, but it was almost night and Nurelion had to go. He said to the priest to drink one white potion each 8 hours and rest for 3 days.

chars:
Crazy Bandit - Stalker
Nurelion - Creator
(with his amistr Gobball :3)
Sarcedos Signat - High Priest
Rulindil - Star Gladiator
[Image: code_monkey_coffee_mug-ref73810428c94d21...pe=content]
09-07-2015 05:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fairyland Chronicles - Character Side Stories - gianluca280395 - 09-07-2015 05:07 PM