Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
elendramear Offline

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner

Um.... Currently on your second map there's no way to reach the arena...? (I think the dark allegiance needs to get better building planners) Also when you say "lure" kushiel to the arena, do you mean like in game lure? As in he won't be a player, instead he'll act like a normal agro mob?

Or will we loose if we all start backing up into the arena hoping he follows us and he doesn't?(because if he's a person why would he XD?)

Also will the event be starting in prontera city first? (like he shows up at one of the gates and then charges the headquarters, or warps into town in the center) or will it just be starting at the dark allegiance headquarters itsself? (so in floor 1 of the headquarters?)
And has this headquarters always been there? OwO I was never told about it in my dark allegiance training period XD can we keep the base there if we win? *w*

Love The Pet Maniac! Love If you have any questions about pets, or there's a pet you'd like feel free to ask me!No1 IGN: Kiki Raemtal, Tessara, Terrimi, Kali KiRin, Elendramear, and Kaira Niami. Also leader of the Gotta Catch 'em All! Guild.
12-08-2015 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - elendramear - 12-08-2015 10:20 AM