Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
GM-Ciar Offline
Always Sleepy

Threads: 414
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
elendramear Wrote:Um.... Currently on your second map there's no way to reach the arena...? (I think the dark allegiance needs to get better building planners)
Fixed it. Their building planners need to stop writing maps at 2 AM is all. Icon_wink

Quote:Also when you say "lure" kushiel to the arena, do you mean like in game lure? As in he won't be a player, instead he'll act like a normal agro mob?

Or will we loose if we all start backing up into the arena hoping he follows us and he doesn't?(because if he's a person why would he XD?)

I'll be playing The Golemancer during the event. If I were you heroes, I'd think about what makes him tick and play with his mind. What I originally imagined when writing out the event details was the heroes retreating farther in as he (unknowingly) marched toward them, on to the ambush area.

Quote:Also will the event be starting in prontera city first? (like he shows up at one of the gates and then charges the headquarters, or warps into town in the center) or will it just be starting at the dark allegiance headquarters itsself? (so in floor 1 of the headquarters?)

It'll start in Prontera. He'll appear from either the east, west, or south entrance.

Quote:And has this headquarters always been there? OwO I was never told about it in my dark allegiance training period XD can we keep the base there if we win? *w*

Seeing as how the location was never really mentioned story-wise, I decided to have it be there. I'm not sure if the warps can stay there though. Icon_razz
[Image: UAx69ij.png]
12-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - by GM-Ciar - 12-08-2015, 01:26 PM