Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
Summerstream Offline
Yggdrasil Scholar

Threads: 11
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
“Tell me what happened.” The woman had demanded. “My notebook is missing.” She pointed at the notebook in the assassin's hands as her proof.

“Do not let him see you leave. He is not to see what is in that envelope.”

The pink-haired assassin grumbled as recalled what the woman had asked of her. In her hands existed a handwritten letter. “Guess some things never change, hmm Fluffy?” The smokie beside her climbed up her leg and pushed the Alice doll on her head aside to flop there like a drooping doll. The assassin caught it and stuffed it in her bag.

“Yup yup~ Leg work is all you seem to do Master~” Came the cheerful reply from her head. “Meanwhile all I have to do is go to the gym~ Haha~”

The assassin shook her head and approached the official listening to the thoughts of the heroes. “I have a letter with an opinion belonging to someone who could not be here. Personally? I have no comment. I couldn't care less what happened.” She gave the official the letter, and melded into the shadows to leave.

“Hmph. Leg work indeed.”

~-~

The dark orange brush script on the letter was a quick scrawl, as if the author knew that time was of the essence. It read:

“I could not let my current situation prevent me from sharing my opinion on the matter of Kushiel, the Golemancer.

The death sentence should only be carried out if there is no other option for the offender, in my opinion. Nothing more harms Yggdrasil than countless deaths in a short span of time. As we all know, the World Tree is now recovering, but that is not the point. We should be careful ever still to not upset the balance of the Tree!

Should we, as a society with a high moral values, allow us to stoop to such a level where all we do is kill offenders? My answer to this question is no. Yes, there are offences in this world that would warrant such an... Extreme action. I do not think his actions warrant this action.

Instead, what I feel would be correct in this particular situation is to treat him as a war criminal. We nearly came to war with the Fae, and his golems were an important part of the assault that Amdusias lead on us. It was the fact that Amdusias had Kushiel's support that he was able to act as confidently as he did. We see how well that turned out, of course. Amdusias lay dead, and his two commanders imprisoned. We did not know his name at the time, but should he not be imprisoned like the other dogs that Amdusias lead around on a leash?

I suppose what I am trying to say is that Kushiel should be imprisoned until Councilman Rajnish's condition either improves or deteriorates. If, and only if, the Councilman's condition takes a turn for the worst, then that is the condition I feel that Kushiel should be sentenced to death with.

Even the darkest of all actions often hides a single, faint ray of light. Only those willing to walk the path less travelled will be able to see this light, and act upon it.

Signed,
Summerstream Nimina, SIO of the Swordsman Association”

(Re: SIO= Special Investigations Officer)
[Image: .gif]
Test & Dev | Wiki
The taste of our wine is as divine as the stars
Summerstream | Amelia Newman
Ithilethiel | Aquaris Harmoni
.Pavan. | Sheena Archer
~Saya~ | +Aurora+
Wine Brewing Society
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2015, 05:31 PM by Summerstream.)
12-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - by Summerstream - 12-15-2015, 05:28 PM