Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner
The Midgard Times Offline
Best-Selling Newspaper

RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner

After long deliberation in The Golemancer trial, the jury came to a verdict this evening: Life in prison.

Dark Allegiance members are outraged, with some threatening to Protest at Yuno starting tomorrow morning. The majority of Light Allegiance members seem to be satisfied with the outcome. We interviewed Lady Thea shortly after the verdict was announced, and expressed her bittersweet feelings regarding the issue.

Lady Thea Wrote:I am neither satisfied nor disappointed. This won't repair all that The Golemancer has caused, but it will put a stop to him and prevent him from causing more destruction. I hoped he would be sent back to a mental institution, but I accept the Jury's decision. I hope we can find out soon where his hideout was, as well as the whereabouts of his remaining golems and Ymir's Heart Pieces.

We tried to interview Sir Melot, Lord Matthew and Ciar as they exited a mansion in Rachel, but only Lord Matthew had words for us.

Lord Matthew Wrote:We were foolish to trust the International Courts to do what was right. I will rally the masses and protest until they hear us out and revoke the sentence of that madman. This isn't over for him!

<><><><><>

On Sunday January 10 at 8:00 PM, Lord Matthew will gather his followers to protest at Yuno Square (Near the Zodiac NPCs).

Dark Allegiance Members will meet up at Yuno to protest and confront whatever Light Allegiance members that may show up to "rain on their parade".

The event will have 3 parts to it:

1 - The sides will face off in a verbal argument, trying to convince each other why or why not should Kushiel be facing the Death Sentence.

2 - Something will happen (Secret!) and the two sides will face off in a single-round mass PVP match.

3 - Secret! Be prepared for an MVP fight!

[Image: image,The-spc-Midgard-spc-Times,white,black.png]
01-03-2016 12:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chronicles of Heroes ~ Judge, Jury, Executioner - The Midgard Times - 01-03-2016 12:31 AM