Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Usefulness of Skills
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Usefulness of Skills

I just like going into things with at least a half baked plan. The Flee and Def ignore of union seem like valuable tools for places like DG for the ghosts and excorcist ladies, but with that HP loss Per hit of Heat, I'm not sure if any healing's gonna be able to keep up with it.

I'm just wondering if there's someone who's had some success with Union on heRO.

I still find fireball useful for mages who know how to Vertical Firewall and mob with it. When I first started on heRO, my 2nd guild leader used to mob up ALL of the Mi Gaos in Louyang with firewall/fireball. Was crazy fast in the days before ninja/gunners were on hero.

(06-24-2016 11:56 PM)sheam Wrote:  Like joe pointed out, some skills CAN have their uses. Slow Poison DID HAVE a LEGITIMATE reason to be used given the circumstances.. otherwise he'd have not used it. (lulz)

To be fair, I wouldn't have even tested it on heRO if it weren't for another dead High Rate RO server where they modded it so it cured Bleeding too. It doesn't get much use, but it's still in my toolbelt because of it.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The Oka Compendium
: A glorified record of my alt-a-holic-ism. May or may not be up to date at any given point.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 01:04 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
06-25-2016 02:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Usefulness of Skills - The Legendary Joe - 06-24-2016, 12:41 AM
RE: Usefulness of Skills - hachigatsu30 - 06-24-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Usefulness of Skills - sheam - 06-24-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Usefulness of Skills - The Legendary Joe - 06-25-2016 02:35 AM