Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Monkhood
bensei Offline

RE: Monkhood

yea monk is a great class because of his many different skills....
well the most famous builds r: the throw spirit sphere/finger offensive build,
im not sure with this one but u will need much int and str i think but u should check thisIcon_biggrin;

The combo monk build, here u use all the available combo skills like: Ragin trificeta blow, raging quadruple blow and so on.... here u need high agi to have a good chance for ragin trificeta blow (first part of the combo is random), a little bit int (i guess a int like 6 or 12 should be good to get a sp healy bonus), and str of course to make a good combo dmg;

And last but not least the Asura/Extreme fist monk, as u hear u will mostly use the Asura Strike (extrem fist) this build isnt easy to level because u will need tons of grapejuice; here u would need a much int and i think str but im not sure again (long time ago since i trained a monk Icon_lol )

well but the best thing is that u can make a good hybrid build with him like
Finger offensive-combo
finger offensive-asura
combo-asura

but this builds would take some time unil they show their real powerIcon_biggrin
for just leveling the Finger offensive/occult impact (quest skill i think, good for high def monster/chars) would be ok.. also its good for pvp Icon_wink

but as crossmesh said u should check some builds for further equip suggestions and a "when do i stat what" explanationIcon_biggrin
03-18-2007 05:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Monkhood - Pojo - 03-17-2007, 07:38 PM
RE: Monkhood - crossmesh - 03-17-2007, 07:57 PM
RE: Monkhood - bensei - 03-18-2007 05:50 AM
RE: Monkhood - Alexander - 03-18-2007, 02:27 PM
RE: Monkhood - Force-Attuned Krogoth - 03-18-2007, 03:42 PM