Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Introducing Class Combo Gears!
Kiwis Offline
Cut & Uncut Lover

RE: Introducing Class Combo Gears!

@roger
See, those were all the calcs i did to look into whether this set was even worth it (after i made +7s of everything). And like you said,

(04-12-2018 11:10 AM)The Roger Wrote:  Stalker is many classes and no class at the same time; it can do many things but cannot excel in any of them. if im right, this set is made having in mind this, so it merged DS with magic without trying to make everything OP. The general iteration is to make something "normal" than "overpowered": its better to increase the power of something later than having to reduce it because too strong.

it's to make stalkers with this unused, completely useless build into something usable... But compared to say LK set, Paly set, Creator set... Is it enough, making a useless build just somewhat usable?

I think my bias to the lack of upgrade this set has provided is because I like the class, and I'd really like to see stalkers being used more in parties, or just used more in general, beside your typical BB stalker, but everything about this set so far isn't really opening up anything new for stalkers, like it did for GC pallies, and support creators. Those sets made certain builds, not just completely viable, but almost required in some settings.
What the stalker set is showing me SO FAR, is that it'll just be something fun to try just out of curiosity, then scrapped right after. In addition to regrets of wasting your cards on them, when you could've just went for orcus set and get more.
Stalkers with this build are already disadvantaged, in terms of their skill-set. They essentially are a class with 2 offensive skills - one from an archer, the other from a wizard. The fact that they have minimal skill options, AND average damage with either just shows how lacklustre this set is.

In conclusion, the set seemed like a great idea, but digging deep down, it's proving otherwise. But, at the meantime, I can't fully judge the set as I haven't tried it on a stalker (just a rogue)... So I'll be back with more rants (or compliments).

PLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTA

Big Bad Apple | Taco Pie | Natchos | Eggplant | Papricka
Kiwi Tunes | Bacon & Eggs | Pimento | Placenta

PLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTAPLACENTA
04-19-2018 03:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Introducing Class Combo Gears! - GM-Ayu - 02-23-2018, 09:44 PM
RE: Introducing Class Combo Gears! - Kiwis - 03-01-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: Introducing Class Combo Gears! - Kiwis - 04-12-2018, 08:16 AM
RE: Introducing Class Combo Gears! - Kiwis - 04-19-2018 03:30 AM
RE: Introducing Class Combo Gears! - Kiwis - 04-22-2018, 04:27 AM