Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Chronicles of Faeheim ~ Fate of The Unknown
Pixie Offline
Faeheim Princess & Auction Organizer

Stubborn Decisions, or Wise Choices

Hello, residents of Faeheim, and of other countries. These past few days have been taxing, with new attacks on my people, and on peace in general, as well as the escape of two dangerous war criminals and the death of several guards in an airship attack. More recently, these beings who we know as The Unknown have asked for a treasure we kept secret for many years, due to its unnatural ability to attract war. The dreamstone core has been "the talk of the town", as the saying goes, and it seems everyone has their own unique opinion about what to do with it.

Meanwhile, the heads of government of Faeheim have met several times to discuss our next course of action, and each time we reached deadlock. A tie, so to speak. Unable to reach a solid consensus for the time being, I've taken executive action and decided to keep the status quo. The dreamstone core will stay in its current location, and will not be handed over to Altjyhra or the rest of The Unknown.

We've increased security throughout all of Faeheim to defend against The Unknown or the recently escaped war criminals Andromallius and Cimeies. The scientific research division of Faeheim's Army discovered some time ago that dreamstone hinders The Unknown's ability to teleport within a wide range, therefore Carandel and Tessera are safe from spontaneous attacks. However, Marasmius, Fortuna and the sky city of Caerulia are still prone to them, for which we've assigned greater security assets to them.

While withholding the dreamstone core is the decision I personally favor, it is not an easy one to make. Please know that I will always strive to ensure the safety of our nation, and the world.

Thank you for your time, and your understanding.
10-29-2018 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
An Attack, An Escape - The Midgard Times - 10-22-2018, 11:18 PM
Unknown Conflicts - The Midgard Times - 10-25-2018, 12:07 PM
The Power of Choice - The Midgard Times - 10-26-2018, 03:10 PM
An Anonymous Response - ???? - 10-28-2018, 10:38 AM
Stubborn Decisions, or Wise Choices - Pixie - 10-29-2018 07:02 PM
A Call To Action - Amdusias - 10-31-2018, 01:39 PM
Amaria Returns - The Midgard Times - 11-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Skylands Raid - The Midgard Times - 11-11-2018, 11:55 AM
Wrath of The King - The Midgard Times - 11-18-2018, 12:22 PM