Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Unlocking All The Warps
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

RE: Unlocking All The Warps

I’m about halfway through the guide to get all of the dungeons and decided to share what I have. Now that we’ve got all of the towns unlocked, it’s time to sort out dungeons. Much more than the cities, this is going to involve a lot of external links. Some of these I have done but there are some on the list that are a pain to do, or a pain to do solo. I will let you know exactly which ones they are so you know what you’re getting yourself into.

Abyss Lake
Start in Hugel. Make sure you have the following items. 1x – Dragon Canine, 1x – Dragon Scale, 1x- Dragon Tail.
Exit south, then one map west.
On the NW side of the lake there is an NPC. Choose the option to INSERT the dragon body parts.
You will be allowed in and given access to floor one of the dungeon. The warp duo is waiting as soon as you enter.

Amatsu Dungeon
Start in Amatsu.
Follow the steps found here - https://irowiki.org/wiki/Amatsu_Dungeon_Entrance_Quest
This is a walk quest. Walk around and talk to the NPC’s in the right order, and you’ll get access. Extra bonus that it includes base and job exp as part of the quest.

Ant Hell
Start in Morroc.
Exit South.
In the NW corner of the map is an NPC named Serutero. Choose the option “I’m going there!” He will warp you one map west. From that entrance point, walk north.
Just north of the ramp in to the map, is a hole in the ground with a bunch of spikes surrounding it. Walk down into the hole and into the pit. Welcome to Ant Hell.

Ayothaya Dungeon
Start in Ayothaya. Follow this quest. https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?ty...&qid=70002

Bio Laboratory
Start in Lighthalzen. Follow this quest.
https://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?ty...&qid=70003
When you go through the sewers to get to the dungeon, you will be brought to floor two. To find the warp duo, you’re going to have to go upstairs. Bring fly wings, or a teleport clip because if you’re not ready for it, even floor two can be tricky to navigate solo.

Brasilis Dungeon
Start in Brasilis. Follow this quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Brasilis_Dungeo...ance_Quest
Once you’re through the manhole, welcome to the dungeon.

Bylan Island
Start in Izlude.
Walk to the NE corner of the island, where there is a boat on the map.
Talk to “Sailor” NPC, and select the Bylan Island option. This will warp you to an island that looks like a skull. The warp into the dungeon is in the nose. You can either walk around the entire map and down the center of the nose, or you can teleport around.

Clock Tower
Start in Alberta.
Walk north. That giant building that has a clock on it? That’s the clock tower. Once you’re inside walk north again to the central room to find the warp duo.

Coal Mine
Start in Geffen, or Aldebaran
Use the Kafra warper to warp to the “Mjolnir Dead Pit”
The duo will be outside the cave.

Einbech Dungeon
Start in Einbech.
On the top of the map, near the center is the dungeon. Sitting outside the dungeon is the warp duo.

Geffen Dungeon
Start in Geffen.
Walk north.
The giant tower in the center of the map houses the dungeon. Go inside and walk down towards the SE of your screen. After a few small rooms, it will open up into the dungeon. The warp duo will be waiting for you there.

Glast Heim
Start in Geffen.
Exit West. Go West. Go North. Go West.
This should lead you to a map that looks like cathedral and church ruins. There are multiple entrances into the maze that is the Glast Heim dungeon on this map, however to unlock it, you’re going to only want one of them.
On the southern part of the map is a warp just north of a fountain/statue thing, and up the stairs. Go inside the dungeon. Once inside the warp duo will be waiting for you.

Gonryun Shrine
Start in Gonryun.
Walk north.
Head into the cave that has a statue and NPC outside of it. The warp duo will be waiting inside.

Hazy Maze Forest
Start in Splendie.
Exit to the NE.
Head to the north of this map. Before you go through the exit, there is the warp duo waiting for you. Watch out. This map has some higher level monsters, so either clear out the area first, or be willing to click quickly.

Hidden Dungeon
The fastest way to get here is to start on the Prontera WoE map. To get there talk to the warp brother, and select the special option. Select “WoE Castles” and then select any of the castles. Make sure you say hi to the best guild leader ever (Amara) on your way out, even if she’s the Lenala sprite, she’ll always be Amara.
Once on the map, exit north.
In the NNW (almost about the 11:00 position) there is a warp point as well as the warp duo waiting for you.

Juperos Ruins
Start in Juno.
Exit South. Go East. Go West.
On this map, there is a central ‘island’. Get to that island. The warp portal will be there that heads into the dungeon. The warp duo is waiting for you on the map outside.

Kiel Robot Factory
This one is a big one. I won’t even imagine to tell all of the steps to this one. I have only finished this with one character and I required help. You will most likely need help killing the Kiel as part of this quest.
https://irowiki.org/wiki/Kiel_Hyre_Quest
If I remember right, a bit through the quest you can access the first floor of the dungeon, where the warp duo is, and you can (and should) save then to help you out with the remainder of the quest.
Once finished with the full quest, you get a good amount of base and job exp, plus items, but this is a long quest. Good luck.

Krakatau Volcano
Start in Dewata.
Exit west. Start this quest. http://www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/i...gend_Quest
When trying to farm the cendrawasih feathers, the cendrawsih are on the map directly outside of where you start the quest.
Once you’re done, access to Krakatau is on the dock of Dewata.
Side bonus of doing the quest – you get a hat, and we all know how RO players feel about different headgears.

Louyang Royal Tomb
Start in Louyang.
Exit to the NW.
Once you go through the warp, the warp duo is right there.

Lutia Mine
Start in Lutie.
On the east side of the map, in the trees, there is a warp to exit east. Take it. Go east again.
On this map, the other western exit (not the one that you came in on, but the one above and slightly to the right of where you warped in) has the warp duo standing outside of it.

Magma Dungeon
Start in Juno.
Exit South. Go east.
The magma dungeon warp is the middle of the three west exits. The brother is outside the dungeon, and he’s left his sister to defend for herself inside the entrance of the dungeon. She kept asking for so much money, so she deserves it.

Malangdo Dungeon
Start in Malangdo.
The map looks like a paw. On the first ‘finger’/digit of the paw there is a dungeon cave. Walk in and the warp duo is waiting for you.

Moscovia Forest
Start in Moscovia.
Follow this quest.
https://irowiki.org/wiki/Finding_The_Mov...land_Quest
Warning – this one is time based and will occasionally not work depending on what time of day the game is at. Make sure to double check the server time with using @time.

Muspelhiem
Muspelhiem is an event that happens weekly. However, you can get to the warp duo without the event. When the event happens, this is just a quicker way to dive into the event.
Start in Niflheim.
Get to the center ‘square’ (even though it’s a circle) of the town where the healer, Kafra, and bank NPC are hanging out. To the NE of the town square there is an NPC called, “Knight” across the street from him is a house with a warp portal. Go in the house.
Once in the house, head north. The warp duo is hanging out near stairs that lead towards the event.

Nameless Island
Oh buddy. This one is a long one. Good luck. To get to nameless island you need to do this quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Nameless_Island_Entrance_Quest But to do that quest you need to have finished this quest. https://irowiki.org/wiki/Veins_Siblings_Quest And to do that quest you have to make a camel poop by feeding it green herbs. I still have PTSD from that stupid camel eating 500+ green herbs.
This one is long, and it puts you into some very dangerous maps and situations. You need to either bring friends, or be very quick with consumables because it’s not an easy walk through Thors to get to the NPC that you need to talk with.
Full transparency, while making this guide I did not finish this one.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2019 11:26 AM by Adrillf.)
04-24-2019 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Unlocking All The Warps - Adrillf - 04-11-2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Bakorzero - 04-12-2019, 10:58 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Syl - 04-14-2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Adrillf - 04-24-2019 11:24 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - GM-Ayu - 04-25-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Peeka~ - 04-25-2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - Adrillf - 05-01-2019, 10:22 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - GM-Ciar - 05-01-2019, 11:28 AM
RE: Unlocking All The Warps - GM-Ayu - 09-08-2019, 08:34 PM