Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Builds that need new gears/cards?
Errynator Offline

RE: Builds that need new gears/cards?

Footwear that increase Kick skills damage, taking a page from Assassin class in Diablo II, whose kick skills get increased damage from equipped boots.

At least the Taekwon Kids, as well as Star Gladiators that choose to kick things to death instead of being in heat 24/7, could have more things to play with.

Something that makes Union of the Heavens and Demon of the Heavens (Solar, Lunar, and Stellar Union/Shadow respectively) have more, I don't know, something? Could be something that reduce vision blindness for Demon and more power for Union.

edit: scratch my comment about Union. It's actually in better position than I thought.

Knowledge (SLS Courier) is almost nothing more than skill point (sp) sink to make Union needs 10 sps so something could be done with it too.

*on an unrelated note, I read somewhere that they (Gravity? iRO?) make it so Union does not need sp to be used, seeing as it's a only-usable-with-Soul-Link skill. Can we get that, too? That 1 sp can be used somewhere else.

Also
@Ponpon
Why would you want to disable something that only benefits you? I proc'ed my first Miracle some weeks ago and my damage got increased for a full one hour.

The only cause I could think of that ended in you dealing less damage/get less EXP is when you did not put any points in Stellar Wrath (and consequently, Stellar Blessing).
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2020 10:22 PM by Errynator.)
05-18-2020 07:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Builds that need new gears/cards? - GM-Ayu - 05-03-2020, 11:04 PM
RE: Builds that need new gears/cards? - Errynator - 05-18-2020 07:51 AM