Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
heRO Event: PvP For Item Saturday (June 5th 2021)
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

heRO Event: PvP For Item Saturday (June 5th 2021)

I will host a PvP for Item event, this Saturday June 5th at 7 PM EST Server Time

There will be a surprise at the event! I wont say more, you'll find out if you show up Icon_wink

For those not familiar with the event. An item is announced, the first 2 people to enter the chat get to fight for it.

Rules:

The winner of the fight gets the announced item. Once a player has won two fight (and thus two rewards), they can no longer participate in fights for the rest of the event.

If only 1 person enters the chatroom, after more than 15 seconds have passed they win the reward by default.

I will announce it when there will be 3 rewards left. After those 3 anyone who has not obtained 2 rewards get 1 poring card per missing reward.

Players can leave after obtaining their items if they want, but there will be a final prize at the end for those who stay for the entire event.

Requirement: level 80+, any class

You can bring any gears, items, consumables, scrolls, etc. but you may not trade with other players.

Fighters will receive a 10 second warning before pvp is turned on.

The audience should remain seated during fights (to avoid hitting other watchers).

Outside buffs (those from anyone other than yourself) are not allowed.

The time limit for one fight is 3 minutes. In the eventuality of a tie, the announced item is skipped and may be announced again later. Both players may participate in other fights.

We can have a Last Man Standing afterwards if the participants are interested.

Edit: I will add details about the map once it's decided upon.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-02-2021 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
heRO Event: PvP For Item Saturday (June 5th 2021) - GM-Pandora - 06-02-2021 01:01 PM