Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

RE: Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes

@Rei: you think so Rei? Dramatic? xD??ok then... idk i guess im not one to think of it as dramatic (other than story of it and intense situations and fighting).. but i guess depends on how and??what kind of dramatic... idk... i loved DB and DBZ?? GT is cool havent been able to??watch barely any of it but i thought was good.... (heard that later it gets kinda 'worse' but whatever... im not one to be a credict [<spelling?])
@Bloody: I love Dragon Ball and others after! Icon_smile??just me but the story line is great i thought.??im with you too... why do </U>some<U> people dont like it? who knows... lol my mom doesnt like it cuz she says its just a bunch of fighter freakies with thier wierd and odd attack noises... like HIYAI YOOOO??AAHH!??(of course she over-exagerated it a lil TOO much.. but oh well i love her)
anyways i love it! took forever to get through all the episodes on my computer /sigh; ??but was fun to watch all for once! Icon_biggrin... and not be cut off at the Freiza Saga on Toonami.??after watching all them.. I wanna be able to just take off and fly like them! luckiez! Mad

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
07-25-2007 04:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes - Rei Ayanami 18 - 07-25-2007 04:46 AM