Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes
Rei Ayanami 18 Offline
Agility Addict! \( 'ヮ' )/

RE: Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes

lol funny! i just watched Grandma's Boy at my friends house the other night ago!??@Static: the friend that i told you about that plays Halo lol... we watched in his room on his Xbox 360 Love -end@
its a pretty funny movie... the matrix guy, JP, was funny with his two personalities of himself and matrix genious coolness side, and his ROBOT side of confusion... lol and his odd robot noises when he moves or does something with movement randomly throughout the movie lol.. and the main guy was funny with??him and his gramdma and his 'roommates' Laugh oh dear Sweat
and jeff was like a lil 5 year old room was awesome though... but he was just TOO big for it! XD
and the friend of the main guy always with some sort of new form of weed or drugs to smoke??LOL awesome and funny! did good in the movie.. and the indian and the chineese guy that came in aventually through the movie lol AND THE MONKEY THAT KNOWS SOME SORT OF KUNGFOO OR KARATE!!! lol??that was great, then when the monkey jumps....?? oops i wont say anymore..... sorry saying too much of it.?? just a funny movie! LaughLaughLaugh
No1
ps- not appropriate for younger ages.... its unrated movie

[Image: 851e24f8e3a3edd9a05a90179ce4dcfd--anime-...-girls.jpg] Nyuu!
07-27-2007 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Favorite-> Movie/Shows/TVseries/Animes - Rei Ayanami 18 - 07-27-2007 08:33 PM