Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit
Quote:People assume because we don't WoE and don't have a lot of actives that we aren't great guilds.

Huh?...I thought of DD and BSL as actually two of the bigger guilds on HeRO really to be honest =/
Tripp is also one of the coolest players on this server, along with Draken, and I want to believe you are the same way too Archiver.
I'm sorry members leave to join other guilds, but I don't really know why this has happened, people like things to be simple. I don't want to sound a little rude or biased *since I'm in LoA* but isn't it wrong to talk about other guilds like this on your own guild recruitment? I'm in LoA cause I don't haveta WoE, not to be leeched the whole time by my guild *which I'm not*
It's also a tad biased since you only name out LoA and not just say "they join other guilds."

I guess what I'm saying is don't try to talk about other guilds like this in your recruitment topic because it comes off as very rude to members that joined those guilds in the first place and have been loyal to their guilds they joined :]

And last thing is last, good luck with your recruiting, I do think DD and BSL are cool guilds and I've never had an issue with a member from it.
07-28-2007, 03:48 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit - by Aaronock - 07-28-2007, 03:48 AM