Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit
Archiver Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit
OMG THIS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND!!!!!!!!!!! T_T I want to say I don't hate LoA or nothing, far from that. I NEVER WAS PRESSING THE BLAME UPON LOA, I WAS JUST MENTIONING A REASON PEOPLE LEFT!!! Whether he knows it or not I actually think Jman is coo' as hell, Squall as well (Swift=douche >,<)(just kiddin' Swift XD). I actually have a good bit of friends in LoA. I have much respect for all the higher ups in LoA, but SOME of the newer members just join you guys for the leeching (which was finally just admitted, wow thats a first lol). I never said leeching and sharing items is a bad thing, I was just pointing out that some guilds do excercise that right. Because LoA and a couple others exercise this right many people want to join them and refuse to work hard if "lazy" can be given in the tons. I give my guildies items sometimes that isn't a problem (T_T thought I don't have nothing rare to give). I am just grateful that Jman finally actually admitted that it does happen, unlike others(*COUswiftGH*). Its not always a bad thing, and yes it is just a game. I mentioned LoA because we seriously have had many members quit for LoA, some of which for the leeching alone was the reason. This isn't the fault of the leaders, im not pressing the blame upon them. I will say that was my fault for mentioning another guild in our recruiting thread, and for this I apologize. But I was not spreading lies, just a bad time to mention it XD.
NOW BACK TO THE ACTUAL MATTER!!!!! WE ARE RECRUITING PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR GUILD. We want to become great, legendary guilds of their time, but we cannot do it without the help of "family". You will have to work at it true, but you get a sense of glory and self accomplishment.

(and P.S......KAZ, AKUJI, AND ARAWN ARE ALL EFFIN' SWEET TOO! >=o)
Archiver(Paladin)
Faithless Archiver(Lord Knight)
Noahs Arch(Beloved BlackSmith)

In God We Trust.....
07-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Death Dealers and BloodStained Lineage recruit - by Archiver - 07-29-2007, 02:01 AM