* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal
bensei Offline

RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal

Wizzards/high wizzards, are not really in a disadvantage compared to sinx,

a sinx basically can just do 3 really useful things in a duel, cloak, soul destroyer and meleeing.

so if you leave the sight range like this, wizzards would have an unfair advantage to sinx, since they wouldnt be able to cloak effectively and have so enough time to charge their powerful spells.

addition i might to mention again, that there are other skills than sight/ruwach wich do a good job in detecting sins/sinx. you just need to think a bit, and get used to your skill.

wizzards/high wizzards shouldnt be underestimated, the only way a sinx can hit a wizzards is using Sb or Throw venom knife, if the wizard is using the safety wall skill effectively. Scholars even have it easier, with their wall of fog they even have a chance to dodge the soul destroyers.

a enlarged sight/ruwach is completely broken if you ask me, it complete weakens the sinx class and overpowers wizzards.

anyway, by increasing the sight range you could also shorten the after cast delay of Soul destroyer, it would be equally broken.

but thats just my point of view of course.

[Image: brandnewbensig.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2007 05:06 PM by bensei.)
08-03-2007 05:04 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal - Salvosa - 07-04-2007, 08:41 AM
RE: Change Sight & Ruwatch to normal - bensei - 08-03-2007 05:04 PM