Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)!
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

Threads: 133
RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)!
Actually, I found out what happened...

The night I loaded my card I called my electric company to pay my bill over their automated system.??However, when running my card I put in the wrong zip code, it alerted me to this and asked me to try again.??I remembered my zip code is 67217 not 67212 as I had entered so I put in the correct zip code.??It told me that was the wrong zip code as well.??So, I tried again and then it just told me my card was declined.

Today I called Wal-Mart and payed the damned 2-dollar fee.??They tell me that my card wasn't declined and that my electric company did take out the 219 dollars each time I tried to put in my zip code.??After the 440 dollars was taken out is when my card begins to get declined and I am left with only 19 cents.

Okay... So, let's reverse that second charge.??"Oh, we can't do that, you have to call Westar (electric company), inform them of the mistake, and then call us back to have everything finalized."??So, I have to pay two dollars more...

I call Westar!??THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF ME MAKING A PAYMENT SINCE LAST MONTH.

WTF D:

They extend my due date to the 26th so I don't get my lights cut off and tell me to call Bill Matrix, the company that they go through for their customers who wish to pay over the phone via card.??BillMatrix is closed on weekends and tomorrow is Veterans' Day so they might be closed until Tuesday.??At this rate I won't see last week's paycheck until next week.??>_>

Yes, Kadar, it's the Wal-Mart Pre-Paid Plastic Scam.

So, you know what really grinds my gears?

YOU, Wal-Mart!

[Image: grindsmygears5.jpg]

F*** YOU!
Rottweilers and Pit Bulls.
[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
11-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wal*Mart Cards (and why you shouldn't get one)! - by Whispers - 11-11-2007, 03:04 PM