Total 84 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE
Nagi Offline
Professor of the Elements

RE: Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE

Naoki Wrote:I like the Idea of disabling them in WoE. I would hate to soul burn someone and they just heal their SP back from one fish that it wasn't even worth taking that risk of using Soul burn in the first place.

Oh noes, they might get a status effect! Yeah whatever, It should be a 100% chance then.

The creators of the fishing system did not take strategies such as Asura Strike and Soul Burn into account when implementing fish.

It is true that Gravity does have ygg berrys as an issue, however, ygg berries are not as easily obtained as fish, and are disabled on quite a few private servers that run on increased drop rates.

However, this isn't just an issue of making fish harder to get, these farmable ygg berries pose a balence issue that makes many normal strategys difficult, and cause the populace to become lazy and opt for a 'one button heal' rather than actually using skill in woe.

My vote is for fish to be either disabled in woe, or removed from the game, or handed down an extreme nerf. (make them less useful than alchemist potions).
11-20-2007 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE - Nagi - 11-20-2007 04:34 PM