Total 84 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE
Nagi Offline
Professor of the Elements

RE: Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE

silvanel Wrote:Please check the 23 page long fish conversation we had a few month ago before asking others some nonsense,

I didn't bring up any nonsense. My examples used basic math and percentages, that is, if you cared to read them a few pages back.

silvanel Wrote:I dont see where im disrespectfull to anyone in my previous posts. Just plain tired of the same argument coming again and again and again.

you posted a classic 'too long; didn't read' anger post that didn't have a thing to do with the current flow of the thread. I don't care if you are tired of this being discussed, even science is scrutinized constantly and under intense peer review from all sides. This is how the world works.

silvanel Wrote:cmon dont tell me its imbalanced ... 10 SEC STUN status...

as I've said before, the chance of backlash from fish is much to low for something that is a farmable ygg berry. my example, for recap's sake, was soul burn's 30% fail rate against a fish's MUCH lower than 30% fail rate. Besides, many players have put forth their examples of such strategy-breaking happenings that arise from fish use.

silvanel Wrote:freeze and stone curse gets you killed by asura too.

Please just go read the rest of this thread. As for me, I'm going to get this back on topic.

--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
@Aaronock

Yes, yggs weigh more, and just from looking at the poll, we can see that the majority of people want to see fish disabled, certainly because that would require less work for the GMs. Balancing fish status percentages seems too daunting a task for such cheap an item, because at the end of the day, they are still farmable.

This is why I believe the majority leans towards a full on disable.
11-22-2007 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regarding fish/pot spamming in WoE - Nagi - 11-22-2007 08:22 AM