Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... does anyone on the server actually RP?
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

Threads: 255
RE: So... does anyone on the server actually RP?
"Hello fools, I'm a 19 year old crossdresser I live in my parents basement which just so happens to be inside prontera church, how lucky. I'm stuck in a dead end job as a high priest when I could have been a swordsman, I mean just look at these muscles~! *Okama flexes* Oh , and I'm going to completely disregard any and every details from your life and barge in with booze and magnum break. Oh yeah, I should grow a beard and make the novices at the training ground go 'what the hell?' Also,I have splite personalities, and by some odd coincidence, I change clothes and hairstyles and height everytime I go to sleep. leseee, sofar I've been a swordie smith, multiple sages, a midgit wizard, ninja, hunter, gunslinger, Star gladiator, and this one time, I was actually wearing the right clothes for my gender and I was a monk and all of their names started with 'Oka', but who cares? My stunner owns yours <3"
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007, 02:10 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-29-2007, 02:08 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So... does anyone on the server actually RP? - by The Legendary Joe - 11-29-2007, 02:08 PM