Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN)
If you want to level just a sage to prof very fast *most likely you will want to do this because profs are overall just 10x more useful in woe than a sage* you will want 99 dex, don't matter what build you are, unless you are just trying to hit a breakpoint of 110 dex or so *without bless* I mean to me being able to cast and support as fast as possible, with dispel and Landprotector or spell break or that Heaven's Drive one...yah you want to be fast.

Anyway, for fast leveling a sage you will want 100 int as fast as possible, 110 int possibly if you can, and get that dex high, don't worry about health, the idea is not to get hit anyway when leveling a sage. Then get Thunderstorm 7-10 and go mob Rachael Sanctuary or whatever when you hit 85 or so.

Anyway Loveless, Goibne's set isn't that powerful for a Prof, the Frigg's Circlet Combo is a much better option and eats up less slots. This also allows you to put up a Survivor's Rod+Mant combo, truly maximizing defense for the hardcore prof or sage player.

Anyway here's my equips, I don't wanna get into builds too much cause I feel that is something you sorta haveta figure out on your own over time...

[Image: ProfStats.png]

With these equips +energy coat, you won't be taking much dmg. If you go full support, people will hate killing you even more than I imagine they already will. You can also maximize more dex for Rocker Card and AoA and a few other things, but those are things you can work out. Also if you can get higher pluses, go for it, I just tried to keep it overall realistic.
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

12-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN) - by Yubel - 12-18-2007, 03:53 PM
RE: Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN) - by Aaronock - 12-18-2007, 08:58 PM