Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN)
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN)

Against most priests, it's a battle of SP, between mine, I have marc, and I'm in a battle build, so...

Priest with Lex divina gets a decent start off right at the bat, even if they use a green potion to cure it, Priest rushes in before Dispell can happen, Priest SPanks wimpy sage with +7 stunner Sage gets stunned, if it manages to live through it, it's trying to run away from the crazy priest, and freeze it, the marc prevents that, Sage gets stunned again, the sage dies.

And even if you have green pots, we can simply silence again, with no vit, even if you have gangster mask/flu mask to resist silence, We can make you waste your supplies, Mag while you're silenced, maybe. Normal priests may try to melee for humor, And/or Holy light when you give up. then there's spell scrolls, and wouldn't it be funny if a sage that depended so much on FD to win to get frozen by a level 5 Frost driver scroll

Not all priests are FS, and there's no easy answer on what to expect from what class, any one of them could throw you for a loop, like this one soul linker I know that's Pure str and Aspeed with a dagger of counter. that'd be enough time to reflect the first spell, then pummel you with critical hits and prevent you from casting again, even if quagmire triggered.

Aside from that, I agree with most of what aaronock said

Wouldn't bother with getting cold bolt any higher than 5, not much in PVM you'd be fighting for leveling purposes that's a fire property that'd need that much.
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2007 02:25 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
12-19-2007 02:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN) - Yubel - 12-18-2007, 03:53 PM
RE: Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN) - The Legendary Joe - 12-19-2007 02:22 AM