Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN)
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN)
A prof vs high priest fight=a lot more interesting
Prof got wall of fog and soul burn and web to handle problems they originally had with priests in pvp 1vs1, and priest well they got assumptio and a few other fun tricks they can pull with the right cards.

Howeverrr...sage CAN beat a priest if he has a marduk and plays with firewall just right on those battler types.

HOWEVER, the sage will lose if the priest has over like 40mdef too...>_>
Sage just can't beat a priest, they don't have the dmg output necessary to win. Wizard has a more likely chance.

Soul linkers...eh I beat them all the time, no matter what build. If they kaite always go with HD or Earth Spike, they are weak sauce dmg overall and won't kill you. Wait for it to finish, they probably won't be able to get another kaite off if you pay attention at all because you have spellbreak, and fighter linkers cast kaite slower than full support or esma ones using scrolls. So yes...sages can beat Linkers, but it is a very long fight, and no you can't dispel kaahi anymore since the dispel nerf, have fun plucking it out. I sometimes get brave myself and wait for energy coat to die and try to dagger of counter or mailbreaker them myself while doing dmg spells.

Other classes, well if you want to really ask me more serious questions on sage/prof class I'm really open to answering them, as I know a ton about how to play it in any fashion, be it battler, caster or full support, I've played all of them and quite seriously too.
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

12-19-2007, 04:01 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN) - by Yubel - 12-18-2007, 03:53 PM
RE: Sage Guide(GOOD For WOE and LVLIN) - by Aaronock - 12-19-2007, 04:01 AM