Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

(Rhino_Woman, str,agi,dex blacksmith)

"warm..."??mused the helmed warrior as she paused in the street, her axe leaning over her shoulder with her hand draped over it lazily.??She shuffled her feet a little bit on the dusty ground, kicking up a little dust as she coughed gently in the dry air.??"... I need a drink..." she muttered to herself.

Turning she saw the bar just up the street, though, how she did with a dark blindfold covering her eyes was anyone's guess, and smiled to herself.??She walked over to it with a brisk pace, dragging her heavily ornimentaled and material adorned cart along behind her with one hand and what seemed to be considerable ease for her slim yet tall stature.

Flipping the cart around she wedged it in a position that stated quite firmly that anyone other then her who tried to move it would get a hernia trying and shut the lid of it.??She turned to enter the establishment, then paused for a moment and slipped a padlock out of her pocket and onto the cart before turning back to the door.

BANG.??The doors slammed open and she paused there, noting the significant lack of gloom.??Must be a new bar.??She strode in, calmly and without a hint of fear in her step and approached the bar.??Taking off her helmet she placed it gently down on the bar, facing the back wall and shook out her lustrious blonde hair, "yo barkeep." she said and smiled as she looked right at him through the darkness of her blindfold.??"get me a Whiskey."

She grinned, flipped her axe off her shoulder and leant it on the side of the bar, the dried blood caking it only now becoming clearly visible.??Sitting herself down on a barstool next to her axe she paid no attention to anyone else in the room and began to tap her fingers on the still shining clean surface of the bartop.

(sorry for the short post, it's been a while since I RPed)

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2008 01:13 AM by Rhino_Man.)
01-25-2008 01:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic ) - Rhino_Man - 01-25-2008 01:11 AM