Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

( ooc: yay for joining the topic kinna late~ whee. Also, I'm much better at writing/RPing in the third person...sooooooyea.

Seraphim - TU-build priestess )

It had been a long time since she'd felt the warmth of the sun on her skin. Spending her days deep in the Pyramids, sunlight was a luxury she was no longer accustomed to. It'd been more than a week since she'd descended into the depths of the structure, her heart set on purging the undead within, and she was out of supplies. The Mimics that shared the area with the Ancient Mummies she was purging took far more a toll on her than she initally expected and she had run through her supplies much faster than she intended. Her priestess robes, dyed bright red, were torn in places. The decorative golden bells on her head jingled softly as she walked, miraculously still held in place in her long black hair. She lacked the spiritual power to even do something as simple as teleport herself back to Morroc...perhaps she had pushed herself too far.

Truth be told, Seraphim had run out of supplies days ago. Her steadfast dedication to her duties kept her down there, hiding and resting when she could. It was not herself she left for, in fact, it was the ball of white fur tiredly hopping behind her.

"Mistress...I'm so hungry...I can't walk anymore..." A soft squeaky voice came from the aforementioned fur ball. It was Seraphim's pet Lunatic, Selene, which she had tamed back when she was an acolyte. Sighing quietly, Seraphim bent down and lifted the small animal into her arms. Walking into the northern end of the city, the exhausted priestess spotted what looked like a bar. She wrinkled her nose, not wanting to go into such a place, but it seemed like the best bet to get some carrot juice for her beloved pet.

Not being used to the etiquitte of such an establishment, Seraphim stepped inside, looking down a bit perplexed at the peco peco feathers strewn around the floor. Quickly scanning the building, she was stunned to see a high priestess sitting alone. The sight of a wizard reprimanding a blacksmith amused her and her lips curved into something almost like a smile. The smile faded at the sight of the assassins, but in a place like this what did she expect? Shaking her head slowly, she made her way to a quieter area of the bar, waiting on the owner -- whomever that may be -- to notice her.

After all, all she wanted was some carrot juice, and she would be on her way.

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
01-30-2008 08:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic ) - Kaoreii - 01-30-2008 08:05 PM