Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )
poeticwings Away
PAGDAYAW !!

RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic )

Rinato was waiting for the seemingly nonexistent barkeeper to bring her blue herbal tea. If I may, my lady?" She felt a surge of energy flowing through her veins as her spiritual energy flowed from head, shoulders, knees, and toes. She turned around to face the Professor she had seen earlier. Oh my, he looks amazing, and he's quite the charmer. Probably a master of rhetoric speech. My, my he has quite the book too. Her face flushed. She was about to thank her benefactor, but he cut her off. "Keele Zeibel, Professor and Chair in the Origins Department in Yuno.", he introduced to the lady. "I have a proposal to make to you, High Priestess Rinato."[/i]

Straight to the point. Rinato peered over her spectacles. There was no trace of suspicion behind her eyes though her brain was working rapidly. She decided to disregard the idea that this man seemed to know her name. Better to go along with it. In any case, this man was kind enough to recover me. I suppose there's no harm in listening to his case. She diverted her eyes in a futile attempt to prevent any blushing. After all, this meant business.

[i]"You have five minutes. Sell it to me."

Rinato High Priest L99/70
Index Sniper L99/70
Peppermint Gypsy L99/69
The Pianist Assassin Cross L98/68
sharp Baby Hunter L99/50
Harmonia Soul Linker L91/50

The Penguin Squad Guild L9
02-10-2008 07:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Silver Cheshire ( Bar/Leisure Topic ) - poeticwings - 02-10-2008 07:48 PM