Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
Gruss Offline
The Monk

Threads: 2
My introduction
This is 2,5 weeks late now, but here is my introduction.

Greetings, I am Gruss. Current character Monk (86/50 at the time writing this). I'm a social, sarcastic, kinda friendly person with good english skills (which is not my native language). I'm interested in drawing, movies and music like everybody else on this planet, the only exception is that I'm really picky in all of those areas.

I tend to express my own opinions on pretty much everything and I think that everybody should have opinions of their own instead of copying everybody else. I have a love & hate relationship to anime and manga, as I like well made ones, but I hate almost every commercial series out there (especially Naruto). I guess I could say I prefer western comics over them. I really hate fanboys and fangirls of all sorts, it's ok to like stuff, but there's a line of sense in everything. This picture sums it up pretty well.

I came to heRO because qRO had shut down and I was in the need of a new low rate private server. To my surprise, heRO has a certain quality to it and they have not gone beyond the line of bad taste (except the custom sprite of the style npc, no offence to the original artist) like in most of the private servers. I'm hoping to find generally nice and social people to chat and play with. My areas of interest in RO are PvE and RP, which is kinda weird as I'm a hardcore PvP'er in other mmos.

Well, if anybody feels like chatting or leveling together, feel free to contact me.
I thank you for your time and effort for reading.

- Gruss

PS: My deviantart page.
03-12-2008, 04:37 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
My introduction - by Gruss - 03-12-2008, 04:37 AM
RE: My introduction - by Bloody - 03-12-2008, 06:49 AM
RE:??My introduction - by Gruss - 03-12-2008, 07:24 AM
RE: My introduction - by Bloody - 03-12-2008, 08:05 AM
RE: My introduction - by GM-Pandora - 03-12-2008, 08:29 AM
RE:??My introduction - by Gruss - 03-12-2008, 08:38 AM
RE: My introduction - by GM-Pandora - 03-12-2008, 08:57 AM