Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got scammed GM please help me=(
rams365 Offline
Paradox Divided by 0

RE: I got scammed GM please help me=(

GM-Ayu Wrote:
Fruityla Wrote:
TheAbyss Wrote:Come on we all know that takes a month to respond.

Couldn't be further from the truth.

And neither of you never have sent in any ticket to even give us a chance to answer them ._. Sweat (note: support ticket system =/= "send a ticket" with a PM in forums)

GM-Aki now assists GM-Auron in password changing, and I don't recall any cases where Aki and Auron fail to change password anytime slower than at most 4-5 days.

The small number of players who actually give the support tickets a try does not seem to hold too much hatred about it.

Guilty even if proven innocent? And yes I'm highly defensive of this because Loki spent a lot of time on replacing the old and highly inefficient "PM System" with a real support ticket system. It's disheartening that people assume the old characteristics will definitely be carried over to a new improvement, and refuse to use it...

(to be honest, I'm not quite sure why we still have this forum besides for the sticky threads... @main takes care of the minor game related problems almost all the time, and Support Ticket sufficiently takes care of any problems that needs GM involvement, provided that online GMs did not take care of it already.)
Few months ago... Buddha... there were also a couple of smaller cases reported on ratemyserver.net about multiple hackings due to lack of password change. but im not sure if this is before or after the ticket system. that systems been there as long as i can remember

FullRotation365: 9x 6x Sniper, Halfrotation182.5: 8x 5x Clown, FullRotation360:8x 5x Sin-x;
05-30-2008 03:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got scammed GM please help me=( - rams365 - 05-30-2008 03:09 AM