Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please hear my story, I need advice.
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Please hear my story, I need advice.

The best part about sleeper monk is partially because you need NPC gears only to handle 2hko sleeper as long as you got fish. Great if you got gears, but all that it means is less fish consumption. Mighty Staff (or even NPC stunners), and other basic equipment (I imagine half of them can be shared with knights too) also from NPC at just +4 gives reasonably satisfying results. Just need to be careful, and not be headstrong to try to take on 2-3 sleepers at once. Fly wing/teleport more frequently compare to dedicated monks, yes, but the amount of zeny you spend compare to the amount you get for starting up in heRO is pretty darn good.

///

I personally don't like orc lady endow method, because it's just not something easy to find for starting out (even now I cannot find *anyone* to endow me, ever.) Joining established guilds where they are developed enough to have slave-char designed to help guild members level is the only way you'll ever get endow at any time that you need it. It doesn't solve his current economy problem either to spend more on orc lady. High Orc is only average in drops, as only the heroic emblem at 0.09% is the only high value item.

Then again that's just me talking... knight/melee class is *far* from my specialty. My area of pvm expertise is in designing classes and chars that are almost fully self-maintained, needing little to no potions while maximizing income cause they can handle maps with great drops without spending a dime. I don't play my knight much for a reason ;p

EDIT: Fates Ninjaed me... Rachel isn't as fast as high orcs at all cause the lack of elemental weakness means you actually take about twice the time you need to kill them. They do more damage than high orc too, and the OP already said that he wants to reduce the damage he takes from what he mobs.

09-07-2008 09:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please hear my story, I need advice. - GM-Ayu - 09-07-2008 09:11 PM