Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please hear my story, I need advice.
Bakaman Offline

RE: Please hear my story, I need advice.

Buy orc lady cards, they are cheap and should get you 120% more damage on a 4 slot weapon.??Try asking friens for water endows.??You should be able to 1hko HOs with less than a hundred str, maybe 90 or less.??Get the minimum dex required to hit them at 90-95%.??Spend the rest of the points in vit and int.??Int is important to get more sp when using fishes.??Go to the Orc Hero map instead of the alde one.??You should be able to 1 hit ko orc warriors and orc ladys too.??Mob them with HOs, and just avoid orc archers with endure.??Always have some fw ready if you encouter the orc hero.

I personally don't like orc lady endow method, because it's just not something easy to find for starting out (even now I cannot find *anyone* to endow me, ever.) Joining established guilds where they are developed enough to have slave-char designed to help guild members level is the only way you'll ever get endow at any time that you need it. It doesn't solve his current economy problem either to spend more on orc lady. High Orc is only average in drops, as only the heroic emblem at 0.09% is the only high value item

The Orc lady card is actually a good idea when I get my cranial stone buckler. I won't be able to 1hitko the HOs without a endow , but I can mantain the 2hko that I have now + Orc ladies are much cheaper than hydras.

Um if your using spears why not use Brandish and go to rachel or enother equally mobby place. Bloody runes sell for a nice profit.

BB tend to hit less monsters than Brandish , but it has a damage modifier of 500%x2 for every monster it hits, while Brandish has 600% (IIRC) and it deals less damage to the monsters that are far from you. I only need to sacrifice 2 points in Spear mastery and Spear stab/Boomerang to get BB and those skills are not very useful for leveling. They are useful in WoE, but I will only woe after I trans anyway , and Lord Knights have more skill points.

I actually like Alde better because it's easier to mob there, with those narrow corridors the HOs tend to spawn close to each other. The only problem is that those Arclouses hurt and hurt fast. They are bugs too, so I don't have anything to protect me from them.

Then again that's just me talking... knight/melee class is *far* from my specialty. My area of pvm expertise is in designing classes and chars that are almost fully self-maintained, needing little to no potions while maximizing income cause they can handle maps with great drops without spending a dime. I don't play my knight much for a reason ;p

As I said , any help is welcomed, even if it's not your specialty Icon_biggrin

On a side note, if I may say, why don't you hunt a bit for fun? Make a hat, a party for fun?

One of the things I love on our server is our community.

From what I read, you are not a woe'er or at least not yet. Join a guild for fun? Or start woe'ing just because...

From you're "wall of text"??you seem to be very sure with what to do and what you want.

I sure hope you find you're *un bored* item.

Good Luck!

Funny that you said that , I joined a guild this week with my Wiz and I participated on my first WoE ever today. We lost the Geffen Castle unfortunately, but it was kinda fun. I died about 16 times (even tho I tried to??survive with my safety walls x_x) but it was good to feel the frenetic pace of WoE. I will surely enjoy that better as a Lord Knight.

About making a hat , I was planning to make that feather beret or whatever ( the blue beret) since it would look very cool on my knight and??it would be useful since it's -10% to Demihumans, but I will use Magni so that would be useless after a while =/??That blue mage hat looks sexy tho , so I will probably do that later.

I love the community too. I'm brazilian and not very confident about my english , but people treat me very well and I have lots of friends already :D I remember??the first time I logged with my Wiz , Artemis, that someone said on main that they couldn't believe that someone finally made a Artemis character that is not an archer, then we started to talk and I had a very good first impression. That's why I never want to leave this server. A sage (Nagi , unfortunately he disappeared >_> ) taught me how to vertical firewall, Loveless gave me loads of fish when I was really poor.... I try to retribute by helping people that need items to make the fishing rod and stuff like that , it's a really great esperience Icon_biggrin

The only catch is that I like to do things alone. Everytime a friend ask me for help I'm there, but when it's my turn to ask for help I prefer to do it alone unless it's really impossible to do so. I don't like to bother them, imagine if I asked then to help me hunt for a peco peco egg card , it is a very boring thing to do so I prefer to suffer alone and let then have their fun elsewhere. Silly me.

I just checked it , I can 2hko sleepers with a Stunner. I can buy those at Morroc FROM A NPC FOR GODS SAKE =O Really great news , I will start my acolyte tomorrow Icon_biggrin

Making this topic was really worth it. I was unsure on how you'd react but it's nice to know that the community on the boards is very nice too, I will try to post more often Icon_biggrin

Thanks for all the help so far and again , any advice is welcomed.
09-07-2008 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please hear my story, I need advice. - Bakaman - 09-07-2008 11:22 PM