Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please hear my story, I need advice.
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Please hear my story, I need advice.

First thing's first. I've gotten along fine without a Beholder chain because my Champ was a pure combo in her monk days and is remaining that way for the most part. Unlike everyone else, I don't limit myself to Sleepers, so the Beholder Chain becomes rather pointless (For now).

>_>;; However...don't take that as "completely blow off getting proper gear" for obvious reasons.

It's a good idea to get the chain, really. :3 Can't hurt to have something that can help you level faster.

Now to address the skill issue. I have NO idea how monks manage to get snap. The prereqs eat up a lot of your skill points and you're kinda pressed as is. Save it for Champ when you have 69 skill points instead of 49.

Absorb Spirits...as a monk it's only beneficial when you use it on monsters...and it doesn't work all that often. The Call Spirits + Absorb Spirits DOES NOT WORK. You just end up breaking even because you got back the same 50 sp you used to summon the spheres in the first place. As a Champ, that changes, but we'll talk champ later.

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
09-11-2008 03:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please hear my story, I need advice. - Fruityla - 09-11-2008 03:47 AM