Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please hear my story, I need advice.
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: Please hear my story, I need advice.

>_>; Call Spirit is 8 SP/sphere, and Absorb Spirit is 10 SP/sphere...

///

The absolute lowest cost for a monk is still going to be fully dedicated sleepers. The more stats you made that's purely geared to sleepers, the faster you are at it so you can trans. Also, nothing beats sleepers for zeny for a monk, excluding MvPs.

I'm not sure how you can really effectively hybrid as a monk. Combo wants agi. Spirit wants no agi. The only thing they really share in common is wanting a high str. I'll rather be devoted to one build and I honestly don't see anything wrong with sticking to one place to level, given the reason for this monk's creation is just to make zeny and not mvp+world exploration+hunt items.

As for stats against sleepers, I had 1 agi and no flee gears at all. There's no stats to spare for dodge and a decent dex/atk power together. I simply decided to tank one hit off the sleeper. Usually it's a pretty good goal to try to make your OI fast enough and eventually 1HKO to the point where you just trade 1 blow against each other. For now, sleepers probably hit you 2-3 times before you kill it, so might as well use some fish to heal off your lost hp and sp too (use heal if needed to balance the hp/sp ratio to maximize the effectiveness of fish.) If you don't want to use fish, just absorb spirit more to get the SP to heal yourself.

09-11-2008 10:03 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please hear my story, I need advice. - GM-Ayu - 09-11-2008 10:03 AM