Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
Kretzer Offline
Fat-Ality

Threads: 53
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
A truly disturbing event, i have to admit i was completely unaware of it.

As for a plan or a theory that will help St.Vitus, i think i have an idea.

His condition may not be something the healing abilites of a human can reverse, but i must remind you all, the arts of healing are far older than humanity itself.
Celtic legends mention a forest deity, known as Lesavka Chasma, possesing supernatural healing powers.

Recently, explorers discovered an ancient and isolated land, known as Moscovia. Surrounding Moscovia, is a deep Forest that extends as far as the eye can see, and dwelling deep within this forest, lives a Dragon known as Zmey Gorynych, this fiercesome monster protects the land of the children of Lesavka Chasma.(OOC: The little Lesavkas of course.)

My plan is simple yet dangerous, to explore the Deepest parts of the forest and search for a Child of Lesavka that is willing to aid us in this time of need. Yet, Lesavkas are shy creatures that lived for thousands of years without human contact, we must aproach them with utmost care, as the Rage of a Lesavka comes with the Rage of Zmey Gorynych and the whole forest aswell.

OOC: The plan is simple, a little run into Moscovia forest to ask for the help of a Kind Lesavka.

Also, i think we can use Hibiki's Lesavka Pet into all this. =]

And yesh, most of the stuff about Lesavka's having super healing powers is a load of junk, but they truly are Forest Deitys, i just made it all sound prettier ;D And Hey, they DO have heal lvl5...and lvl9 for the Zmey Gorynych Slaves =P
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2008, 05:31 AM by Kretzer.)
10-28-2008, 03:00 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition - by Kretzer - 10-28-2008, 03:00 AM