Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Threads: 130
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
I must say I barely know Mr. Vitus very well. We had a very brief encounter in trying to stop Eudoxie's apprentices. However, as Mr. Okama has stated, he did venture deeply into dark catacombs where it was most difficult to protect him. I believe however that Mr. Vitus has answers to many questions I'm sure we've all been asking. I tire of Eudoxie's plots and her arrogance must be culled. Since Mr. Vitus can provide an end to these troubles, I find it also in my interest to help, and not just Rachel City or Hestia's

By the same token, I am also very aware of the dark servant Ostellos who has assisted Miss Eudoxie, and that I am also the one whose body he uses to accomplish his own goals for Erebos. However, these things are done against my will, I no longer have any desire to assist Erebos in his plans. I believe by helping Mr. Vitus I prove that I at least do not share the same goals as Ostellos. I also hope to prove to city Rachel and all the light allegience that I am not working in Erebos' interests.

As for my plan to assist, it involves some highly theoretical ideas I have yet to have a chance to fully test. We all know of Ymir, the Giant who created the world as we know her today. Ymir's heartpieces still are scattered in our land. I have a theory that the power of desire is its own energy. Now, we can simply place Mr. Vitus near the energies of Ymir and essentially make a "wish" for Mr. Vitus' health return to him and all wounds cleared. This will depend on two things also these being:
1. How strongly attached Mr. Vitus to life on this plane?
2. People must truly "wish" for Mr. Vitus to also become well. I hope that you are sincere in these desires as this is even more important than the first statement since the energies will be responding more to the one who makes the "wish."

When I say "wish" I mean that Ymir's magics seem to respond to desires of the will. These may come off as wishes in a sense in that you get what you desire by magical means. The reason I believe my theory will work is because Miss Eudoxie has stolen one of your heartpieces of Ymir from Rachel to use for her own magical means. I also have another reason to believe Kiehl is using its magics to create a new generation of robots more powerful than even himself.
(OOC: Eudoxie stole a Ymir Heartpiece around the time Ostellos took over if I remember right, and also Kiehl has been around and about a few times in the story trying to create a new body for the said spirit Ostellos. Darn you events that happened ages ago!)

There of course is a small magical ceremony to harness the energies but that is not difficult to perform. We will place Mr. Vitus near a Ymir Heartpiece, it is no secret Rachel Sanctuary holds several, so one of those will definentely work. Then we must prop Mr. Vitus so his hands will be on his chest, and put between his hands a crystal fragment. This will help I believe to channel the energies through his body as we must give the energies of Ymir a place to connect. I believe one person calling out his desire to save Vitus will be enough. It must be someone who is able to focus their thoughts on one thing, as wandering thoughts will lead to wandering desires and the magics will go haywire otherwise.

I believe however, if you follow my instructions, this will fix Mr. Vitus, and also prove a theory I have held for a very long time. However, magics typically have an exchange of sorts, and I am certain the magics of Ymir will certainly ask something of the one who makes his desires known to it. I am not sure what they will ask however, this will only be made known when that time comes if you choose to act on my plans. I am also easily contactable and will help in the performing ceremonies in Rachel City will allow me to.
[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega

10-28-2008, 12:54 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition - by Aaronock - 10-28-2008, 12:54 PM