Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
Prontera Nobility News Offline

RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

OOC: All of you may wish to make follow up posts or other replies in response to the High Priest's comments:

<><><>

@The Legendary Joe:

"Certainly now is not the time to put blames on the cause, as all that I pray for now is the speedy recovery of St. Vitus. I am confident that St. Vitus has his valid reasons given his experiences in similar situations that there are explanations of his action in the mission. Though I have heard of no more than a potential pseudo-science of medicine, the said practice of acupuncture is still popular among the people in the eastern nations beyond Rune Midgard and the Schwartzvald Republic. Though it is worth considering, as you mentioned a well trained practitioner along with only the very best of apparatuses are fit for St. Vitus as there is no room for any mistakes... where can you find such skilled practitioners and other necessities?"

///

@Fruityla + @Princess

"I do not find it very plausible that a high ranking member, devoted follower of Goddess Hestia such as St. Vitus would fall prey to a dark curse by those foul demons practitioner of the dark arts and followers of Erebos. Should the other High Priests and Priestesses hear such a statement such as High Priestess Niren, your bold statement surely would have drawn intense criticism and considered blasphemy. As a Saint of the Goddess Hestia, St. Vitus is especially well versed against demons and all the tricks up the followers of Erebos's sleeves."

@Fruityla

"Lady Linnea, a pure randomized theoretical answer is not what we are looking for. With the given possibility that it is a curse upon a saint is already slim to none, there is no plan or any degree of certainty to your claims. Given the critical situation, I don't have the time to stop to think of the mild possibilities, and even then, to think of an answer against only the theoretical. I need to help St. Vitus to his recovery now before the situation worsens, or the followers of Eudoxie and the Dark Allegiance set off to their next advances..."

///

@Kretzer

(OOC: look at this cute picture I found on deviantArt the other day Icon_biggrin )

[Image: Lesavka_by_Yuwi.jpg]

"The descendant of the Forest Deities may not be too willing to lend a hand for us humans especially in such a short notice and time of need... especially as Fairies are generally a race of extremely timid creatures that avoids human contacts. With the destruction of the Fairyland in the recent years, it will be even harder for us to find them. Although I've heard that the Queen of the Fairies, Pixie, regularly comes to the human world on a certain basis in some attempts to rebuild Fairyland, I've heard that her goals have been reached and it is even more doubtful if she will come back to give us assistance that we need... I am somewhat doubtful if we can persuade her Highness to lend us assistance on such short notice..."

OOC: Also thanks for giving some ideas on how to tie some loose end events with others to make them plausible, but don't need to worry about how to get things done Icon_biggrin just make your suggestion here within your RP post, and I'll think of the rest to make it work~

///

@Parfait

"FOUL WITCH! Even in these critical conditions, I am positive that St. Vitus will not accept any idea of a sacrifice of his Brothers to spill their blood as a living sacrifice! Members of the Light Allegiance follow the laws set in place by the God Odin along with the other gods, including the Goddess Hestia herself. We will never shed the blood of innocents even if it is meant for the life of another.

Your senseless babbling and lawlessness is not welcomed in these holy grounds of Rachel. If it is not St. Vitus being in this condition, we would not let you off so easily in the future!"

///

(will post again later to reply to the other posts)

-Connecting the honored members of the Rune Midgard Nobility with the common people-
10-29-2008 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition - Prontera Nobility News - 10-29-2008 07:06 PM