Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition

OOC: I'm too lazy to switch accounts x_x;

@Aaronock

"Yet there is substancial differences between taking a risk then reassessing the difference between pros and cons, and tempering with the power of the Gods used in world creation. As much as we will risk many things for the well being of St. Vitus especially now given the situation, we still ought to be prepared... Since we can speculate how there is always the deal of trades and balance even in the art of Magic, we can expect that even the almighty power of the Heart of Ymir is magical in nature. In order to protect the unconscious St. Vitus when he returns to us and starting the treatment, we ought to maximize our resistance to magic in case of the worse scenario...

The Holy Grounds have some artifacts as defense against magic, but we aren't optimally prepared and we ought to be to temper with the power of the Heart of Ymir. We can support each other by complimenting each other on what we have in order to gain the optimal results. Then, we can discuss the next step while the others search for the whereabouts of St. Vitus."

Follow Up: please obtain the following-
Gibbet Card
Mythril Magic Manteau
Ragamuffin Manteau
10 Yggdrasil Berries

Future Reward:
all 3 items => Survivor's Rod[1] (Int)
100 Empty Potion Bottle
100 Worn out Magic Scroll
1 Red Dragon Scale

ooc: feels more like threatening the Priest although threat is one method of persuasion... not very likely for someone who is forced to take a path rather than believing in what he is doing to be giving very willingly though ;p

///

@The Legendary Joe

"I feel that I can entrust this research of Acupuncture in Louyang to you as you have obviously demonstrated clear understanding not only of the local geography of Louyang, but to the history of Acupuncture in the nearby regions as well in order to decide on Louyang as the focal point of research.

The White Lady is usually calm and slow to anger, but she may resort to battle should she feel threatened by the rare visitors to the bottom of the Royal Tomb. Behold is a rare dagger that should aid you in your travel down to the Royal Tomb against the many wind elemental enemies that you will surely encounter, along with a charm blessed by the church in Prontera that will grant you peace at heart and protection. I hope that these can ease your search."

Reward!
Sucsamad[0]
Rosary[1]

OOC: great link and reference to the gravity's many mini quests like the strength contest in Louyang and the amatsu dungeon quest! I certainly didn't think of relating it to amatsu in such a fashion.

11-07-2008 08:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition - GM-Ayu - 11-07-2008 08:40 PM