Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Threads: 485
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition
@GT-Hiro

OOC: going to handle this one with RP-logic break down rather than character response

First of all, I have to point out that from a RP perspective, you are only one person at a time, and you may have multiple characters under your control, they are all separate entities. Having GT-Hiro and GT-Destiny under your control are completely unrelated as to me, those 2 are just 2 different people out of the many people that are in the world. Thus the defense how "magic is not out of your character's reach" falls apart from RP-logic.

There's contradiction between your first response and the last. Again, first post mentioned "This spell is of the dark allaince nature, although never preformed due to a lack of purpose." 2nd post explained that "The existance of such a spell would find purpose eventually to some" in a response why a spell without purpose remains in-tact ("That is why it remained in existance rather then being destroyed."). But then, the next paragraph suddenly said "The ritual spell was meant to kill the people on a large scale". This major contradiction is making the response very difficult to understand.

Reward:
-Book of the Devil

<><><>

@JJJ

"It is slightly hard to believe that a young boy and his homunculus can get inner access to Rekenber Company's main laboratory in Lighthalzen to understand its top commercial secret. If indeed Rekenber has finalized and figured out its formula, it will be well protected away from its commercial adversaries. Bring me evidence that you have visited the laboratory in person and I'll believe in your proposal."

Follow Up: please obtain the following-
Laboratory Permit
6 Research Charts
1 card of any bio2 clones, bio3 clones, remover, gemini-s-18

Future Reward:
Unlock of Bio Laboratory OR 150K
Green Fairy Mirror x 10
Heavenly Maiden Robe[1]
Will of Red Darkness
Flame Heart
Fireblend
Pumpkin Mojo
Piece of Shield

<><><>

@Yuriohs

"As much as it is acknowledged in the world that magic from the tree of life is one as strong as the strength of Gods themselves, how are we mortals to harness the power?"

(need follow up post on details)

<><><>

@Fruityla

"Giving it further thought, indeed in these dark times where evil of Erebos and the Dark Allegiance taint the world, a devoted man to the Light such as St. Vitus will certainly be designated as a threatening target. Pray that a curse lifting spell by Hestia's light will help St. Vitus past these times of difficulty..."

OOC: Good recovery against the accusations. Fairly well written response.

Reward!
10 Holy Water
5 Yggdrasil Leaves
1 Holy Thread
3 Red Gemstones
3 Yellow Gemstones
3 Blue Gemstone
Recovery Staff
Magnolia Card
10 Cursed Water
11-13-2008, 07:04 AM
Website Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Forum RP Event] St. Vitus in Critical Condition - by GM-Ayu - 11-13-2008, 07:04 AM