No, don't
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not

The whole "aiming for emp-builds" thing is almost arbitrary.??Things may have changed since I last played, but when I last played those available all started hitting the emp together while a few others guarded the door.
Not everyone hitting the emp was an emp build.??Yet, whoever got that last hit in was the one to break the emp.??Although maybe two of the guys hitting the emp had the specific build, it was actually the new recruit who broke the emp sometimes.??I recall having my name on the announcement a few times and I have never had an emp-breaking build (this is on a server that had the announcement implemented, of course).??I just happened to either be the only one there to break the emp or the last guy to hit it.??No big deal.??Congratulations all around, even from those I took the castle from.??I got choice dibs on the treasure should we keep the castle and promises it wouldn't happen again from the opposition.

Sure I got singled out the next time I came into a castle, but that's not exactly to the loss of my guild more than losing any other pawn.??I'm not an emp-breaker.??I just happened to be there at the right time.

Regarding the above, btw, were this to be implemented guilds could always use it to their advantage and have someone who is most definitely not an emp-breaker take the last few swings and break the emp.??Then their name would be broadcast and the previous possessors of the castle would aim for him/her thinking they're a big, bad, emp-eating machine when - in fact - their, like, a low-level assassin.??Like I was (before I became a high-level assassin and pwned castles.??Evil ).

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2009 05:00 AM by Whispers.)
08-01-2009 02:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Emp Breakers name announced? Or Not - Whispers - 08-01-2009 02:54 AM