Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time.

Aki no Kimi Wrote:*shines my nice new BIG CLEAVER* thanks Whisper.??Icon_smile

np!??I'd imagine something like this skirt, shirt and cardigan along with some knee-high boots would complete the giant cleaver GM-from-Hell image.??Laugh
[EDIT]Of course, I don't think you're the GM from Hell.??Felt I should add this.??=p[/EDIT]

Contacts for all you Tweetyfacespacers are:
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • MySpace
  • MSN - eyepop_igualmente@msn.com - Keep in mind the comps in the comp lab probably won't have messaging programs.
  • E-mail - VVhispers@gmail.com (note the two "V's" which make up the "W" - "Whispers" was already taken.??xp) - Also keep in mind that I'm not the greatest at checking my E-mail regularly.??The best place to get a hold of me is here as I will visit every chance I get!??^_^

My brother is going to get me a Boost Mobile phone when he has the money.??So, I'll be Tweeting like hell when that comes around.??xp

Oh, poo - Those links don't work for you, huh, Aki???That's because the forums automatically censor the F-word and the site is F*ckTheMainstream.??Love that name.??xp
If you're really bored/interested you can just replace the asterisks in the URL with the appropriate letters.??Mad

[EDIT]

ahahaha - I also didn't know that the Emily the Strange shirt was part of a shirt/panty set!??xD??I only meant the shirt.??I'm not trying to picture anyone in their underwear.??xp

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2009 04:11 AM by Whispers.)
08-09-2009 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Won't be ingame for a very, very long time. - Whispers - 08-09-2009 10:00 PM