Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?
Yuriohs Offline
Keep your Heart True, and your eyes open

Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There?

I don't see any specific guilds taking alde (except preventing more god items from being spawned while people sitting in a empty castle precasting air)

If there is clearly, no one going after for say 3-4 months it why should it still be there?
This isn't like behe having a "impenetrable" defense in pront and them having a castle for 2-3 weeks because no one can get past their defense. This is "o I have to go out of my way, skip normal woe and make a non trans char so I can make sure nontrans gets some action and make sure another god item isn't spawned again"

I'm making a discussion before a poll because this pisses me off every time I look at WoE standings, every time I send someone into Alde to look at whats happening.

If the bigger guilds have to make non trans chars, just to stop that castle from getting MORE god items from sitting down precasting air, then in my opinion that castle shouldn't be there because none of the smaller guilds that WoE now, didn't go there. The last guild I really remember even attempting that was sugar rush, and before them el trilor.

I probably won't get the feedback I want but this is a warning to Bamboo.
If you want action, if you really want action I'll give it to you. PRM will happen at your doorstep in a response to a no response from this thread.
I will make it so that you will actually have to FIGHT to get those god items you "deserve" from precasting air. The attacks you've had before, were just scouting out what exactly you have.

Note I said "I" this doesn't mean anything about the guilds I represent.
Don't get that twisted.

The topic of having to close alde has probably been mentioned before, well I might res it if I see where this topic goes.

Like I said even if this topic goes no where, I will improvise on the situation. Because empty castles for months because of no non trans guilds existing, and no bigger guilds wanting to sacrifice there members/woe time to go do non trans, AND the guild is benefiting from this? I feel I should speak out on it. And if speaking doesn't work, actions will.

[Image: m9ahiejpg.gif]

The first lesseon a revolutionary must learn is that he is a doomed man. Unless he understands this, he does not grasp the essential meaning of his life.
And thus he isn't a revolutionary if he doesn't understand.
08-31-2009 08:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is Alde/Nontrans Castles There? - Yuriohs - 08-31-2009 08:17 AM