Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

RE: Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc

"I find it counterproductive and ridiculous that we're treating a situation as serious as this as a competition for glory. We should be combining the resources and power of both allegiances to take Satan Morroc down and stop him once and for all. But instead Lady Thea and Sir Melot choose to turn this into a silly game that could very well end with the destruction of all of us!"

Linnea takes a deep breath.

"Call me idealist, but it's not like the two allegiances haven't worked together before." She shakes her head and sets her hands on her hips. "There's nothing I can do about it though, so I'll just shut up and deal with it I suppose. It won't stop me from showing up anyway and lending my aid should I find myself able to," Linnea laughs, "Being a mother and a wife, I don't have the kind of free time I used to!"??

(OOC: I kinda assumed the two sides could see each other's memos ._.; Might have been a oppsie on my part. Y'know, if not for the fact she's married to a dark aligned clown...>_> )

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2009 04:18 PM by Fruityla.)
09-15-2009 03:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ch. 2- [Light] Resurrection of Satan Morroc - Fruityla - 09-15-2009 03:13 PM