Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D
Whispers Offline
from the Abyss

The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D

Before I went to Job Corps I had successfully quit smoking for a few months.??Then a friend kept asking me to go outside with him while he smoked.??He'd occasionally offer me a drag which I would refuse at first but then gave in because it was a menthol.??After a few weeks I was smoking half cigarettes.??Now I'm back to smoking whole cigarettes again and I hate it, but it's hard as hell to quit.

So, you guys are gonna help me!??(I hope)

Words of encouragement, empty threat, bribes, w/e are all welcomed with glee!??Empty threats can be the most random thing that you can think of that will you would/could never actually affect.??For example:
  • Aki says she'd never date a guy who smoked.
    For all I know Aki is a 30-year-old guy in Spain.??I'm sure she has no intention to date me anyway, nor I her (for all I know she's married, too, with, like, three kids - it's just fun to dream =D).
    (Neither will Circe. But she really actually is a 30 year old guy in Spain.)
  • Every time you smoke a cigarette a kitten dies!
    Of course this isn't true.??Well, at least a kitten doesn't die because
    I smoked a cigarette.
  • Smoke another cigarette and I'll find you.??And, you don't want me to find you.??Icon_twisted
    Ha.
  • My doggy said that God hates people who smoke cigarettes.
    LoL

As such, though, the empty threat can be realized by me and help me quit smoking that much more.??No1

If all you have to say is something negative or pointless then gtfo of my thread.??Trolls should be so glad I am not a GM right now.??=D

[Image: K2CmgOR.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2010 10:01 PM by Whispers.)
04-09-2010 10:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Help Whispers Quit Smoking thread! =D - Whispers - 04-09-2010 10:00 PM